Click for slideshow of methods
View the methods available in CAP:
View the Video Demonstrations from CAP (Macromedia Flash format):
Explore all the new features of CAP 4.0
Explore the full Help system online
|Community Analysis Package (CAP)
Latest version 4.1.3
Price: £194.00 + postage/VAT
Community Analysis Package 4:
Suitable for undergraduate and post-graduate students and researchers in a wide range of sciences, CAP4 is a general multivariate analysis package for Windows PCs, with excellent graphics. It is easy to use and affordable. It offers all the analytical techniques commonly used by community ecologists, and all other fields of research that use multivariate methods, including biology, geology, archaeology, anthropology, economics and sociology. It is particularly useful for ecological teaching because it allows students to quickly enter data, try different transformations, and explore a wide range of methods within a familiar Windows setting.
- A unique range of analyses available, covering both metric and non-metric methods, in one easy-to-use package
- New methods: Discriminant Analysis, Species Matching and Mahalanobis distance have been added, with many other improvements in the existing methods.
- A fantastic new feature lets you assign points to a group simply by dragging over them on the chart. You can create a group from one analysis and see if it persists in another. The original method of assigning groups has been improved to show the groups' names and colours
- Improved graphics! Plotting of graphs and dendrograms improved; plot groups of samples in different colours and styles, switch on drop-down stalks, use graph themes and change the line and font size – all using the new graph toolbar. Get your results ready for publication, quickly and easily!
- Open Excel files, without needing to have Excel installed on your computer.
- The Demo now includes a wide range of data sets, and all the video Guides and Help system can be seen on the website, so you can understand and explore everything that CAP4 can do for you.
- Unlike non-commercial packages, we offer full support - which means you can complete your analysis when it really matters, and you get the help you need, when you want it!
Community Analysis Package 4 gives you superb graphics, ease of use, and top quality support, with all the methods you need - in one software package!
Why not download the demo version of CAP4?